Friday 6 October 2017

Starting Again

This blog was started with the intention of keeping a record of weight loss. It's turned into an interesting record of what we eat, but I'm now a fatterandfiftysomething.

I've recently been diagnosed with high cholesterol, and decided that I didn't want to start taking drugs to manage this from the outset - so the diet is starting again, and along with that I'm hoping to update this blog more often.

Remains to be seen how things go as I'm hopeless at sticking to things, but hopefully I can produce some edible food, lose a bit of weight and become a bit healthier along the way

1 comment:

  1. And what you eat always looks absolutely amazing.

    I've found that 5:2 does actually deliver slow but steady weight loss if I stick to it properly and don't go mad on the non fast days. I've lost nearly two stone this year - half of what I wanted to - but I've kept it off and I haven't had to waste my time trying to "diet".

    Whatever you decide to do, best of luck.

    ReplyDelete