Sunday 22 January 2012

22 January - Ramen for George

Georges' favourite meal is Ramen, so we used up last nights chicken stock. Except it was rubbish and bland, so we added lots of extra garlic, ginger, chillis and soy to make it actually taste of something!

We boiled some noodles - I pretended they were ramen, but really they were udon that I'd bought yesterday - no flies on George though, despite my trick photograph with the ramen pack, he knew they were udon!



Then optional extras were placed on a plate so we could each choose from our preferred toppings this way George can avoid eating pak choi, which is green. We I also had some chicken breast that was dry fried and sliced up.



Both of us chose what we wanted, and then the noodles and the toppings had the broth poured over - George recommended the egg, I'd never have thought of this, but a very good extra!




It was very tasty, and surprisingly filling - I should give in to requests from George more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment