Monday 23 January 2012

Monday 23 January - Piri Piri????

The plan was to cook Jamie Olivers Piri Piri from the 30 minute cookbook (in my opinion the most user unfriendly cookbook ever written!). I made the sauce - George and I peered at the horrible pinky purple mixture, and had a sniff. I then poured it down the sink, and set off to Morrisons to buy a bottle of hot Nandos sauce.

Not worthy of a photo tonight then - a bed of red peppers, some chicken breast and a bottle of hot sauce poured over. I am serving with the sweet potato, coriander, chilli and feta concoction as recommended by the Pukka one, but managed to source low fat (7%) 'Greek Style Cheese' - it looks like chopped up candles, but it will be my first cheese for a few weeks, so I intend to enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment